Domain Tools & Security
Providing domain registration is not enough. We offer solutions for account security and transaction security to protect your most valuable Internet assets—your domain name and good will.
IP Account Lock
How does it work?
- Step 1: Log in to your account as usual with your existing user name and password.
- Step 2: Go to your account’s security settings to register up to 3 static IP addresses you would like to grant access to your account.
- Step 3: Confirm your settings and log out of your account and you’re done!
Next time you attempt to login, you are only able to log in from one of your registered IP addresses.
- Account level access control
- Adds a FREE layer of protection to your account
- Specify up to 3 static IP addresses which may access your account
- Limits employees to log in from the office and not from home.
- Limits access to only your trusted network(s) to gain access to your account.
- Limits someone from gaining access through your computer on an untrusted network or public wireless network.
Note: Only works for STATIC IP Addresses. If you have a DYNAMIC IP Address, you will not be able to use this feature. If you are unsure of your settings, contact your internet service provider.